Que mas puede pedir un poeta ya que la noche triste le da todo. Un beso en la obscuridad acompañado de vino tinto, sabor de pasiones, ideas incompletas...

lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

Precious Little


All the gold and silver
can measure up my love for you
its so material
precious little you given me
precious little you got to say
precious time is what you'vetaken
wish I could find you again.
what can it get me to stand by you
precious little I got to show for it
me as the faucet you as the drain
precious little I got to know'for it.
I gave you a wristwatch you
wouldn't even give me the time of day
you gave me a memory a memory
is what you are to me
times passing I got no time
to look back and you know it
but I got to cause you're there
and I'm here so blue
and gold and silver
but I got to and I do
I laugh til I'm sick
til I vomil til I spit
till I piss til I shit
till I puke up everything
I got which is
precious little is what you are to me
precious little is what you are
I don't think of you much
I got little to say still
I wish I could find you and give
you my precious little
all the gold and silver

Patti Smith


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario